Get to Know Christ Better Through Our Courses
International Kingdom University U.S.A. is offering four courses to teach you the fundamentals of Christian faith. View our courses below!
EDU: 001: What Happens When You Are Born Again?
EDU: 002: What Happens After You Are Born Again?
EDU: 003: The Holy Spirit vs Ichabod
EDU: 004: Theology
EDU: 005: Atonement
EDU: 101: Law - vs - Grace
EDU: 102: The Person of Jesus Christ
EDU: 103: Deliverance
EDU: 104: Eschatology
EDU: 105: Fruits of the Spirit
EDU: 201:The Gifts of the Spirit
EDU: 202: The Call of God
EDU: 203: Your Purpose
EDU: 204: Evangelism for Jesus Christ
EDU: 205: True Disciples of Christ
EDU: 301: The Two Witnesses
EDU: 302: Religion vs A true relationship with Jesus Christ
EDU: 303: Why World-wide International Church without Walls
EDU: 304: The Power of the Word
EDU: 305: The Power of a legacy
Required Reading: Introduction to Christianity
EDU-002: What Happens After You Are Born Again?
1. Did you repent? Ex 13:17, Ps. 90:13, Mt. 3:2, 4:17, Mk 1:15,
Mk 6:12, Lk 13:3, Lk 13:5, Lk 16:30, Lk 17:3, Lk 17:4, Act 2:38, Act 3:19, Act 8:22, Act 17:30, Act 26:20, 2Co 7:8
2. Where you born again by the water and the spirit?
Have you receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior?
1 John 4:15
3. Where you baptized in water? Baptism: Mt. 3:7, Mt. 20:22, Mt. 20:23, Mt.21:25, Mk 1:4, MK 10:38, MK 10:38,39, MK 11:30
4.When and where have you been baptized by water?
Have you received the Holy Spirit? Acts: 2: 1-6 When and Where?
Have you asked the Lord for the nine gifts of the spirit? Why or Why not? Are they available to you?
5. What are the nine gifts of the spirit?
What are the fruits of the spirit?
Are the nine gifts of the spirit different from the fruits of the spirit?
Write an essay on your experience with the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost? What is the difference between the Holy Spirit and Holy Ghost? Paper should be submitted at [email protected] by Sunday night before 12 a.m.
6. Project: Create a video on YouTube with IKUniversity-U.S.A. and explain how to receive the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost. Use 10 scripture reference and 5 citations.
7.Final Report: Symbolism, use a simple to represent the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost. Write a 10-page report on the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost. Use 10 references and citations. Make sure to use the APA formation.
8. Final Examination: The final examination is 100 Questions: True or False, Fill in the blank, give the scripture reference, quote a scripture or discussion.
Class discussion are posted twice a week for 12 weeks.
1. What is Theology?
2. Why do we need to study Theology?
3. What are the 4 types of theology?
What can you do with a degree in theology?
4. What is the difference between theology and religious studies?
5. Is the Bible the greatest resource in theology and why?
6. Where can I study theology?
7. How long do you study theology?
8. Give 20 scripture reference on theology.
9. Report: Use the scriptures to create an intelligent 10-page, double space report on theology. Remember to double space and use Rome 12' font.
10. Project: Create a 20-minute YouTube Video with of 5 successful theologians and share their difference and similarities.
11. Name four productive bible resources and quote your favorite section.
12. List Ten Books that are helpful for your project. They must have something to do with theology.
13. If you were a theologian, list your favorite popular quotes.
14. What is the History symbolism of theology?
Resources: Rembrandt: The Old Testament 1997, Mere Christianity C.S. Lewis, 1952, Knowing GOD by J. Packer, God's Big Picture: Tracing the Storyline of the Bible by Vaughan Roberts, Gospel and Kingdom by Graeme Goldsworthy, Preaching the Whole Bible as Christian Scripture: The Application of Biblical Theology to Expository Preaching by Graeme Goldsworthy,Biblical Theology in the Life of the Church: A Guide for Ministry (9Marks) by Michael Lawrence, Knowing Jesus Through the Old Testament by Christopher J.H.Wright, The Unfolding Mystery Discovering Christ In the Old Testament Edmund P. Clowney, Biblical Theology: Old and New Testaments by Geerhardus Vos, New Dictionary of Biblical Theology by Edition T. Desmond, The Faith of Israel: William J. Dumbrell, Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament edited by D. A. Carson and G.K.Beale.
Bonus Books: An Introductory Apolgetic: The God Who Is There: Finding Your Place in God's Story by D.A. Carson (audio/video available)
God's Glory in Salvation Through Judgment: A Biblical Theology by Dr. James Hamilton, The Symphony of Scripture: Making Sense of the Bible's Many Themes by Mark Strom
From Paradise to the Promised Land: An Introduction to the Pentateuch by T. Desmond Alexander
Jesus on Every Page: 10 Simple Ways to Seek and Find Christ in the Old Testment by David Murray.
1). 10 Recommended Books on Expository Preaching
2). Review of the NIV Proclamation Bible
3). A Simple Guide for Seeing How the Old Testament Points to Jesus Christ
4). Learn more about Leadership Resources expository preaching workshops and join our Fuse Line eNewletter
Learn more about our training by browsing samples of our curriculum or hermeneutical principles.
Join the monthly: Fuse Line eNewsletter, Kevin Halloran: Servant of the Word. Husband. Blogs weekly at Anchored in Christ. Content Strategist/Trainer in Latin America with Leadership Resources International.
Required Reading: Introduction to Christianity
The Feasts of Israel by Kevin J. Conner
EDU-004: The Purpose of the Blood
"Each of these constitues a book in itself because of the vastness of the material in the subjects suggested thereby. There are authors who have written on the Tabernacle of Moses, the Offerings, the Priesthood and the Feasts, as well s the Law Covenant. However, the material on these subjects seems to be somewhat limited in its scope. This is especially true concerning the fifth area belonging to the Mosaic Covenant, which area concerns the Feasts of the Lord." (Kevin J. Conner).
Please click on the buttons below to access and download APPLICATION
Chaplaincy Department by Professor Dr. Chidiebere A. Ogbu